Tuesday, January 17, 2012

500!!!

Welcome to my 500th post!  I've been thinking a lot about this post.  I love going back to reread my old posts.  And I really want to get back to writing.  I kind of think of the first 500 posts on my blog as a chapter or a book.  And I'm ready to start the next chapter.  The first posts were about a newlywed, a working woman, my first pregnancy, and my first days in motherhood.
My life has drastically changed now.  I'm far from a newlywed, I'm an old hat at being a mother, I'm a three time miscarriage survivor, a pricematching couponing maverick, a experimental chef in the kitchen, and a facebook status update junkie.  I still watch a ton of tv, but I have less opinions on it, as I'm usually multitasking thru it.
I have odd experiences being a mom, even odder couponing experiences, I want to be able to provide my experiences with miscarriage in hopes of providing comfort and identification with other miscarriage survivors and also to help their family and friends.  I want to make you laugh, I want to make you giggle, I want to be real, but most of all, I want to write about me.
I hope I can live up to these expectations!!!
And if not, well, at the end of the day, my kid still loves me, especially when I have cheese in my hand.

Love (being able to share with you all),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Really glad to have you back to writing! You're so good at it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.