Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hey look, I'm alive!

Hello world! I'm still here. Promise. I just rarely get near a computer anymore. The closest I get is on my phone. Evelynn thinks every time I go near the computer its to have her Skype with a family member. She loves to Skype. I wonder what life will be like with her growing up with all this technology. Like how old will she be when we get her a cell phone? Or her own computer? Will it be a tablet or a laptop? How long before she outsmarts the parental controls Seth sets up?
I really want to move. I'm sick of my tiny house. I'm ready for something new. Of course we have no money to move for a down payment and the money we would need to fix up our house to sell it. Seth doesn't have the time to do the work either. The whole stress of moving and trying to sell a house is really something we don't need. But if I stub my toe on one more toy or get one more bruise on my thighs I might move to my parents house.
Maybe I just need a new project or something.
Or maybe I'm addicted to moving.
More later...when the princess is sleeping.

Love (new spaces),
Carrie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.