Monday, January 31, 2011

Pictures of my stockpile

For you all, I finally got my Dad over here (thanks Pop!) to put together my new shelf and then played with the baby while I put it together.  I paid him in spicy mustard and Worcestershire Sauce.  So here for you is my stockpile!  Beginners unite!!

My stockpile shelf (and a stowaway-what a ham.)
The canned goods shelf
The cleaning shelf, everything on this shelf was .88 cents
Miscellaneous shelf for now
My freezer, not organized at all
My bathroom stockpile, I got that razor for a buck!

How is everyone's couponing going?  Need any help?  Want to send me pictures of your stockpile or brag about your shopping trip and savings?   Have secrets to share about deals in Omaha?  I'll be happy to post them for you!  Just shoot me an email at carriehellbusch(@)gmail (dot) com

Love (my new stockpile!),
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. So what all is crammed in the freezer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of lunch meat I got for less than a dollar. Lots of those skillet meals I got for about a dollar. English muffins I got for .18 cents. Frozen pizzas, those veggie steamers, cafe steamers, and smoothie mixes. All I got for a dollar or less.
    Then some stuff that was there already, like steaks, french fries, and baby food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog right after my Fiance and I watched extreme couponing and I have to say, it looks like you are doing fantastic! You all ready have a stockpile! Jeez, I am attempting to do my first coupon go on Sunday but I can't find any deals as great as what you have come to found!

    I can only hope for my own stockpile!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.