Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm writing you from my phone today, as I have a sleeping exhausted baby on my stomach. Evelynn is getting her bottom teeth. She is growing up entirely too fast. I never truly understood that saying/comment until I watched my almost ten month old started getting little ivory razors in her mouth. And sliding off the bed on her stomach. And openly defying me when I tell her no all while smiling at me and breaking my attempt to hold my "Mommy" face. Watching her run away from her Dad in a hallway game of chase me, giggling all the way. Playing peek a boo with her grandpa while sitting on the counter, smiling behind the corner of a tea towel. Being comforted by her grandma and running up to her excitedly when she comes in the door. It is all going by too fast indeed.
I'm starting to feel the desire to have another baby, I don't know if its Evie growing up too fast or my biological clock screaming at me or my worry we will have trouble and it will take another year to get pregnant. Either way I've been starting to plot the end of nursing Evelynn. Its not easy at all! I'm not very good at it. Any tips at all are appreciated! I'm about as good as I was kicking her out of bed, which I still haven't done.
I'm excited for Christmas. I'm not sure Evie will be as excited as I want her to be. But I'm super happy to spend time with our family and extended family. I hope all your holidays are great!
Love (Christmas),
Carrie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.