Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh how we have all changed


Hi blog world! I'm still here but we are working really hard to get into a rhythm with the darling Miss Evelynn Ann. And it is tough. She has her days and nights mixed up and last night or I guess still right now, she refuses to sleep laying on her back, she will only sleep while laying on my chest. We meet with her awesome pediatrician today at 1:30.
Being in the NICU for a couple of days means we have to be extra careful with her!
I can't even begin to tell you how much she has changed my life. How much harder I love things now, her especially.
I really miss sleep though.
As soon as we get in a better pattern I promise that we will tell you her labor story and keep you up on everything you've missed.
Until then, here is a new picture of her!
Love (Lady Evelynn),
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget pictures of all the crazy post-delivery things they make you use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more as you have the time. EA is beautiful and what a blessing God has given you guys.
    Love,
    D'Ann

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.