Monday, April 7, 2014

May or May Not Monday

I may or may not have stolen this idea from my lovely friend over at http://butamereshadow.blogspot.com/

I may or may not have stolen an obscene amount of shampoo, conditioner, soap, tea, milk, and paper towels from the hotel.  But they way I see it, we pay for it.  Also I'm collecting for all of the family and friends I am hoping visit us.

I may or may not have an appointment with the aquatics director at the Y closest to us today and I may or may not have talked myself in and out of cancelling it.  We already have a pool in our community and I don't see myself going to the Y or needing it unless Evie doesn't get into the free preschool.  I also may or may not like the rule that I have to be in the pool with her until she is like 8, even during lessons.  I also may or may not have a better plan for that money, like putting together my reading nook.

I may or may not have gotten so angry that my hotel didn't carry PBS that I binge watched the new seasons of "Call the Midwife" and "Mr. Selfridge".

I may or may not have gotten my necklace caught in the shopping cart while kissing Evie in Home Depot and broke the clasp.  I may or may not have had a total anxiety attack about it.  Its still not fixed and it is making me crazy.

I may or may not hate eating breakfast.  But because of the aforementioned may or may not, I may have to go down and get milk for the kids.

I may or may not have started being even more critical of my body since moving to Colorado.  I very rarely see an out of shape or overweight person and it makes me very self conscious.

I may or may not miss my family and friends so badly it almost hurts to talk to them.  But I may or may not get really upset when they don't call me or talk to me daily, as if I'm forgotten or not important to them anymore.

I may or may not have started showering in the morning. It started because Lukas likes to crap his pants and rub his breakfast all over his face.  Now there is a huge (minus Seth) family shower, I may or may not be sad about this ending once we move into the new house.  Water and towels are free here.  Not at the new house.

I may or may not be falling in love with my new house, especially since the new paint has gone up.  My husband's excitement may or may not be contributing to this.  He is so giddy and happy, its so great to see.

I may or may not worry about our new house, even though there isn't much in it, when we are not there.  I also may or may not worry about our hotel room because its where all our stuff is.  I can't wait until we are out of the hotel, but I may or may not miss quite a few things living here.

I may or may not be avoiding posting this because I feel like I have 100 more of these but can't think of them!

Love (new blogging routines),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Yay for May or May Not Mondays!! Hope they are as fun for you as for me and I'm very happy to be reading others' mishaps during the week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.