Monday, April 21, 2014

May or May not Monday

I may or may not be writing this Sunday night at 11 while watching Game of Thrones.

I may or may not find it frustrating to watch Game of Thrones, especially with my husband, because I've read the books.

I may or may not have had the worst Easter weekend, ever.

I may or may not be considering helmet for my son.

I may or may not have had to go to the ER, due to a pinky tip sized puncture wound on my son's head.

I may or may not be so sick of boxes, but even more sick of the crap in them.

I may or may not be seriously purging my shit.

I may or may not want Sonic and Target giftcards for the rest of my life.

I may or may not have actually made a half way decent Easter dinner.

I may or may not giggle when my atheist brother calls Easter "Zombie Jesus Day".

I may or may not be covered in painful bruises due to boxes and poorly navigating new placement of furniture.

I may or may not love my garden tub.

I may or may not have missed my Dad to the point I was almost sick when I had to sit in the hospital curtained area by myself with my son and hold him down while they put the glue on.  Or when my daughter was so upset for causing his wound that she kept saying "my apologies!  My APOLOGIES!" and was crying more than he was.

I may or may not be learning to love my kitchen.  Tonite I chose to do extra dish washing so I could watch the kids play in the backyard.  Shortly after I turned away and my son chose to eat concrete for the second time this weekend, I suspect aided by his sister, but we can't get a straight story from her.

I may or may not have enjoyed my time in the ER because it was the first time I sat down, besides seven minutes for dinner, all day.

Love (dreaming about not having to unpack boxes),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.