Monday, April 28, 2014

May or May Not Monday

a.k.a the only thing I've done consistently in MONTHS

I may or may not despise my phone, almost enough to be okay to get a new one.  It spends most of its time on the charger and I turn into a raging banshee if anyone touches it.  I even get bent out of shape if people call me.  Not only do I hate talking on the phone, but now it causes my charger to shake and stop charging.  I may or may not be praying my husband gets a minute to get us new phones.

I may or may not be forcing my children to play together.  Which causes me much drama.  I spend a good portion of my day breaking up fights.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing the right thing here.

I may or may not have had a total breakdown Friday night.  To the point that I drank the leftover bottle of celebratory champagne left in the fridge.  I NEVER, RARELY EVER, drink.  The next day God rewarded me with 2 early rising children who just discovered that I unpacked their walking popper.

I may or may not have spent all day doing laundry because I fell back asleep after Evie handed me her night milk before I got a chance to put it back on the nightstand.  When I fell asleep the milk spilled for an hour.  So all my duvets were soaked thru.  And my dryer has started to smell again, I suspect to the constant use today.  But I'm so terrified of the stinky, toilet using Russians that showed up to fulfill our warranty contract that I hesitate to call them back out again.

I may or may not have fallen asleep because I spend most of my nights in anxiety ridden ANGST over the fact that my daughter has started sleeping in her own room.  She usually comes in around 5 am, but I usually have just come to peace with her being in the other room and fallen asleep myself by then.  I may or may not blame her sleeping in her room entirely on my husband.  But its not his fault, she does it mostly on her own.

I may or may not need a SAHM job.  I want a new car and new tvs and half of IKEA.  But legitimate ones of those that don't involve selling shit are few and far between.  This may or may not completely frustrate me.

I may or may not need to go break up a kid fight as we speak, cutting this blog post short.

Love (my kids),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.