Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.

Hello World!
It looks like it might storm here. That would make me very happy. I'm a little nervous to go get my hair done, which always happens to me. I'm worried it will look horrible. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the bangs or not, I'm going to run it by the stylist and see what she thinks.

I think I'm obsessed with Wikipedia. I constantly check it if I want information. If I'm watching a movie, sometimes I look it up on Wikipedia. It's like it is more interesting to me if I know what is going on.

Last night I went over to my parent house because I knew that Seth was going to work late and I didn't want to be alone. Evelynn was really cute. She was giggling and playing, sitting by herself and screeching. She was pretty adorable. I was happy since she has been pretty rotten around everyone but us lately.

I wish I could write more for you all, but the lady of the house is demanding my attention. Hopefully I will be back with pictures of new hair tomorrow!

Love (having my hair done),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.