Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anything too stupid to be said is sung.

Woot! W00t! I just got word that Seth is coming home tomorrow-TWO days early! I didn't tell you, because everyone says I can't, that Seth has been in Vegas since last Saturday. Its for mine and Evie's protection that we don't tell you those sort of things. But we have missed him horribly. It has been pretty lonely around here, even though we have had our wonderful family and friends around to help us combat the loneliness and the Mommy Burn-out syndrome. I'm so excited, even though my house is a disaster area and there is absolutely no food in the fridge save a piece of pizza from Zio's. So this will be a short entry because I want to at least get the house picked up and the laundry started.
Today was a sad day for my family. Our dog of almost 20 years was put to sleep. She was such a great dog. I miss her already, but it was really for the best.
Evelynn was fun to feed today. I put some watered down apple juice in a sippy cup for her and she loved drinking out of it. We also took a trip to the park and rode on the swing for half a second because it was hotter than a plumber's ass crack out there.
My neighbors have gone on vacation and they have put me in charge of watering their plants. Of course it doesn't look like it is going to rain at all so of course I might actually have to do it. I acted like I was all into watering their flowers and all excited to do it and the whole time they were giving me instructions I was like fucking flowers. I hate landscaping. I wish we could move so that I wouldn't have to deal with it at all or when I kill them because I can't keep anything plant alive to save my life I won't have to explain to them why they never should have trusted me to do it in the first place. The good news is that Seth is coming home so maybe he will be the good neighbor between us.
Alright I've got to wipe up the pound of baby food off of the kitchen floor.
Love (surprises from my husband),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.