Monday, August 23, 2010

Reality continues to ruin my life.

Six things about my husband that I see in my daughter:

1. When I first met Seth it was at a party at my house and my roommates invited him. He had just gotten off work and drank a bottle of rasberry vodka or rum or something. He promptly passed out on my futon downstairs. The next morning I had an awkward date (set up by my Mom). I went in to check on Seth and I noticed something-he is the prettiest sleeper ever. He doesn't snore, he doesn't fart, he barely moves. It is crazy. One can say that he "sleeps like a baby". And our daughter is the same. She doesn't snore, she doesn't flinch, she barely moves. Last night I got up and looked at them both and they were exactly the same and it was cute.

2. Speaking of sleep, they both could sleep all day if I would let them and woke them up occasionally to feed them.

3. They both are so smart. They both get these concentrated looks on their face when they are trying to work something out. Evelynn just started these tasks that she works so hard on. Seth is the same way with working around the house.

4. They both are pretty adventurous when it comes to food. They will try anything and very rarely ever not like anything.

5. Boy they both get grouchy at night.

6. Both of their eyes light up when they see me.

love (my family),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.