Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi blog readers!
I'm once again blogging from my phone. I don't have the required thumb stamina to do it everyday yet. My thumbs hurt for two days after my last phone entry.

This weekend
This weekend Seth decided he wanted to be productive. This weekend was the perfect lay on your couch and snuggle and watch movies all weekend. Obviously we had different agendas. Its hard for me to help out with those weekend chores and hold the baby so I feel bad and guilty sitting around wondering when we are going to eat again and what we are going to eat while Seth is trimming trees and working in the yard. This weekend he told Evie that he missed old Mommy and Daddy weekends which made me sad and a little irritated, but I figure that feeling will happen often from now on and not just with Seth.

Mommy blog
Evelynn gets more and more personality everyday. Seth swears she giggled for him and I swear she said hi back to me. Its funny how you (or at least I) swear you aren't going to be one of those Mom's who sings their child's advancements on the internet, but, ah, I'm a lot of things these days I never thought I was going to be...

Baby Clothes
Baby clothes drive me nuts. Here is a list of baby clothes I actually like:
Baby Gap- they make the softest cutest clothes. Some of them are actually not traumatizing to put on her. I just wish I could afford it. Also they don't make newborn size which my tiny baby is still in. Luckily I got a generous gift card from my company so I was able to get stuff from there.
Old Navy- again, soft clothes with great patterns. But I can only afford the clearance aisle but I've gotten some great gifts from there.
Target- super cute clothes but they don't change often and they don't wash well.
Walmart- okay what can you expect but they are in my price range and they are good for a quick outfit.
Gerber- their stuff is so scratchy and hard to put on. Also they stain super easy. But I can afford them and they make her size.

TV
The story of us started last night on History channel. We watched some of it. The graphics are amazing. But I find American history a little boring and tedious. It is almost like America focuses on every tiny detail because they don't have enough history. But I am enjoying it.

Thumb medic!
Okay I need a thumb ice pack! Our new laptop shipped so I will be posting more when we get it!

Love (computer anticipation),
Carrie

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.