Friday, April 30, 2010

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.





Hello blog world!
I had such a good day yesterday. A full day. I spent time with my family and helped Seth with the lawn. Stupid lawn. Lawn work baffles me. Spending a lot of time and money on your lawn makes sense if you live somewhere warmer like Florida or something but here spring is about the only time your lawn can look decent. Otherwise it looks dead or mostly dead. Or dried up and scorched. Its just dumb. But my husband is obsessed. So he spent yesterday slaving over the lawn. I got the baby down and helped him for a bit. Now I'm sore.
The new computer came today! Hopefully by Monday I will be writing you from that!
Alright I'm off to do laundry before my little lady wakes up!
Love (to introduce my husband to rock lawns),
Carrie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.