Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photo Fail





Hi all, I realize that my photos are upside down. Oops. As soon as the new computer gets here and Seth lets me on it (I've already been informed that it needs lots of software tweaking before I can touch it.) I will fix them, right now the pictures are trapped on my phone and blogger won't let me rotate them.

In the mean time, lets all wish my awesome little brother a happy 25th birthday! Thanks Uncle Jesse for all your help and support these past months, with my pregnancy, when I was in the hospital, and now when you will come help at a moments notice. You have no idea what it means to me and how much it helps. I love you!

Love (brother Jesse),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.