Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm psychic-for real!

It must have been fortuitous of me to learn how to blog from my phone yesterday because as I did so, Seth, who was working from home, jumped up from his work to scold Bagheera who was up on the dining room table playing with seed packets. As Seth jumped up the large cumbersome laptop of which we spoke yesterday came crashing down off the TV tray where it sat and landed on its power cord destroying the connection the jack had with the cord.
Poor Seth. He was having a really bad day. After that he attempted to fix the jack and electrocuted himself and scared the bejesus out of me when sparks flew and he jumped across the room. Then he forgot his gym pants, which he didn't realize until he was in the gym locker room. He came home and said he was going to bed but I got him up and got him to order a new computer and to go get ink to print his homework since he skipped class last night.
Jesse came over yesterday and took down all of our curtains and washed them for us. What a great brother I have. He is coming back today to mow the lawn.
Today we are getting our house cleaned by the cleaning service that my Mom hired for us! I'm so excited! We are going over to visit Grandpa while the house is being cleaned. I was going to go to the park and read and blog but I didn't know how long the cleaning would take and I didn't want to be in the park forever. It also looks like it might rain. Since Grandpa has the day off we will just visit him and I will try to sneak in a jacuzzi bath.

Some of you have been asking how my sweet Bengals have done with the baby. They actually have done really well! We haven't had any major drama besides them not sleeping with us at first. In fact they have become more friendly to visitors in the house. We say its because we neglect them. We really don't. Bagheera is not shy about coming over while I feed Evie since he knows I can't go anywhere. The like to sniff her head. That is about all the interaction they have. Bagheera gets very concerned when she cries and will come over and look at her and then look at us all distressed. Its pretty cute actually. All and all they have settled in nicely with her. Now when she learns to pull tails, that will be a different story!
Alright we are off! Hope to be back tommorow!

Love (a clean house),
Carrie

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.