Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Making Bread. A post by Evelynn

HIIII! Or as I like to say- HEEEYYYYYY!

Evelynn here.
So you want to make bread? Well here is what you will need:
One cute baby sidekick


Oh and that kitchen aid thingy, but most importantly a cute baby sidekick


Next you follow this recipe... http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/05/the-bread-in-his-words/
Then you cover it with plastic wrap, Mom can I touch that? Can I? Can I?


Oh you will need a dutch oven or a pan with a lid. This is actually Mommy's roaster.



Next you wait for the bread to rise. I suggest catching a nap with Daddy and Willow.


Then you bake it and if you are lucky, it comes out looking like this!



Way to go MOMMY!!!


Then you eat it. That is the best part. Trust me.




Would this face lie to you?

No. Neither would this one.


This one might...


Thanks for visiting my Mommy's blog! Please come again!

Love (Bread making),
Evelynn Ann

PS
Please remember to vote for my Nanna, Teresa Whitehead, this November!

1 comment:

  1. Please ignore the full loaf of bread in the background of these pictures. Clearly we needed bread in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.