Monday, September 27, 2010

To be great is to be misunderstood.

Happy Monday world!

Why aren't you my facebook friend?
I wonder how many people have hidden me from their news updates on Facebook. See I suffer from chronic facebook status updating. If you were my friend, here is what you missed this weekend from me on Facebook:

Seth is on his way home and we are excited!
giving our Birdie a bath after ice cream!
oh Castle I missed you!

watching Sesame Street with Evie. What the hell happened to Sesame Street?
Burt and Ernie are creepy claymation, Cookie Monster eats veggies now and he's a cartoon, and there are new puppets that are just annoying. And I'm pretty sure they just said we were going to Abby's flying fairy school...which sounds like a club for men who like glitter.

errands done, Seth is home whining about wanting to go to the nighthawks game tonite.
making soups!

Dear Kitchen-aid mixer, you never cease to amaze me. You just julienne four bags of carrots in under a minute for my panara inspired broccoli cheddar soup. I love you. Please don't ever leave me.
so Willow likes to eat Evelynn's foam letters. Seth just caught her eating one and because we were watching Sesame Street this morning he goes "Willow, this ass kicking will be brought to you by, THE LETTER Y!!!" I almost died laughing.

Evelynn has entered the stage where she comprehend when I tell her no or to stop and she does NOT like to listen one bit.
little Sons of Anarchy before bed? Why yes please, give me some motorcycle man meat dreams. Thankyouverymuch.

football and errands and dinner with my parents! Sounds like a good Saturday!
Hellbusch conversations: Seth- Carrie for the last time they are called uniforms not outfits. Carrie: Whatever point is you aren't supposed to wear white after labor day and those pants that look like they have a giant pantyliner are a huge faux pas. Seth: *deep sigh*

making some ricotta! All the supplies were on sale so I took it as a sign I should make some.
just saw the hillybilly neighbors all decked out in bridesmaid and groomsmen gear carrying sleeping bags and camping gear and coolers into a car. Creepirs.
In their defense the dresses were beautiful and the sleeping bags looked uber fancy and new.

dear Arkansas, your outfits are cute. I especially like the shorts. Love, Carrie
off to buy new running shoes...blah, I think Seth is only agreeing to it because he knows I will feel guilty for spending that much money and then never using them.

I am so sore from working out last night. I'm not sure why it is catching up with me now.
finally getting to soak these sore muscles! Tomorrow I try my new Reebok "Ree-toners". Hopefully I will magically get a butt like the ladies on TV.

woke up to a singing Birdie. Seth woke up to Birdie puke in his ear. Guess that will teach him to pretend to be asleep when she is sleeping.
Hellbusch Conversations- Me: What I'm wearing today is a indicator of my commitment to this day. Seth: You are wearing your pajamas. Me: Exactly.

Hellbusch Conversations- Seth: Why are we watching the Giants game? Me: Because I want to see if that guy throws his hat again. Seth: What?...Carrie for the last time its called a helmet, not a hat. Me: Does he wear it on his head? Then it can be a hat too.
taking the shoes for a test run.

I need a nap before TV tonite...Sister Wives starts on TLC! I'm obsessed with polygamy. also Mad Men and The Glades. Oh and Seth's disgusting cartoon Metalocalypse.
thinking Evie has an excessive amount of snot. Also thinking now is a prime time to make Seth hold her.

Pictures I posted to facebook this weekend...
\

I hate this picture of myself, but Evie is impossibly cute in it, so I guess it can stay.
When she isn't screaming, this is how my kid looks in her carseat. We like to think she is giving Carlos the singing bee the stink eye. She is probably really just throwing us that look in her baby mirror.

Stinky Baby
Every since we have been feeding Evelynn real food, she has begun to stink. She has the WORST smelling vomit, which makes her breath smell horrendous, and her butt smell even worse. I used to think that her Diaper Genie was the most magical expensive trashcan in the world. Now I just know she didn't stink all that bad before. Even her pee stinks. Blech. We had broccoli cheddar soup for lunch and it was so bad I'm thinking of a Mommy and Baby afternoon shower. I'm also sad because she threw up all over the really cute outfit I put her in.

Wadda you doing?
We really don't have much going on this week since Seth starts school tonite. Yuck. But he is on the downward slope of school so that helps.

Sister Wives
OH MY GOD THIS SHOW. I love it. I love polygamy, or at least goose necking it. I have so many wildly inappropiate questions. Some of them get answered in this show. You can feel the hostility towards the other wives and husbands. I can't wait to watch more!!!

Alright
Better get cracking.

Love (Sister Wives),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.