Friday, October 8, 2010

Don't worry readers!

Due to my mother's political campaign turning grossly negative, I have had to suspend the archive portion of my blog. 
I'll continue to blog and post pictures of our vacation and such, I just don't want these vultures to twist anything I write and use it against my Mom, as they have already proven they have no morals and will boldly lie and manipulate facts for their use.  I  can't even imagine  the Momma Bear mode I'd have to go into if they attacked my daughter.
Once the campaign is over in November, I'll be back to full force public!!!


Thanks for the support and for reading!

Love (my momma),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.