Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Unknown
I decided it might be more advantageous to credit the quotations I use in my blog titles.  So that is what that is about.

Back on!
Hooray!  Our trip to Orlando is back on!  I'm excited.  Mostly because I wasn't ready to put away the tub of clothes I sat aside to pack for the trip.  Full of swimsuits and sundresses.  I'm super ready for some warmth.  This morning it was so cold that after bundling up the baby and myself I went downstairs and got the mini fan heater to use in the living room.  And now I'm about to go heat up some oatmeal for breakfast.

Random Questions
Lately I've had a lot of random questions, here are a few:
Who are the people who sing the songs on kid shows, and do they feel as ridiculous as they sound sometimes?  How do you get that job? 
What happens to the stuff on the clearance aisle when no one buys it after it has been discounted?
I wonder what things that I expirenced as an infant/baby shaped who I am today.  Like is the fact that I sing hymns to Evelynn (I swear, when I have to sing on the fly, hymns are the only thing that I can remember) mean that they will be stuck in her head forever and they will be the only thing she sings to her babies?
Where does Evelynn's desire to dance and bop around when she hears music come from?  Did she learn it from me, or is it natural?
What is with the fall weather in Nebraska?  67 to 90 in two days.  Ugh.
What exactly is febreeze made out of?  Is it just heavily scented water?  Because I spray it on myself all the time.

Strange dreams
I've had some crazy dreams lately.  One was about my friend Pam, she found out she was going to die and decided to fake her death so that she could go to her memorial (not something Pam would do AT ALL by the way, if she found out she was going to die she would go live on a tropical island with butterflies for her remaining months or something) anyway, I knew she was alive because I helped her fake her death (is that a felony?) so we were on our way to her memorial (she was incognito) and I didn't know how to get there and somehow we ended up in this hotel elevator, which was HUGE with a bunch of people and it was storming outside and the elevator got turned off because we were at the top of the tower and the wind was swaying and something disabled the elevator.  Anyway we got stuck and then I gave birth.  Very very strange.
The second weird dream I had was that because of the crappy economy the government limited couples to one baby each (what is this China?) and if you wanted more you had to go to court and get permission and take someone else's "couple child claim".  So we went to court and had all of our brother's cards, since we decided that they would never have kids.  So we had four cards.  Then Seth's brother Cody went and had a kid and we had to hide our fourth kid from the government so they wouldn't take him and kill him.  Because apparently I was living in communist China.  I don't know why they wouldn't go after Cody's baby, but either way, weird dream.

Off the grid
So I have been phoneless for about two days now.  I actually don't mind not being able to talk to anyone on the phone, because you know I hate that.   But I do miss the easy accessibility of my facebook, twitter, and internet.  Also my pedometer app, and my pandora app.


Sons of Anarchy
Love this show, and last night it made me so mad, and I realize it's because it is great story writing.  But come ON, can we have one couple that doesn't cheat on TV please?  There are people in the real world in everyday life who don't cheat on each other.  Not just in Nicholas Sparks novels.  I've recently been following the creator on his blog and twitter, Kurt Sutter, so I'm officially obsessed with the show.  Plus his twitter is hilarious.

Better get to it!
Well Evie needs some lunch now, and a lot of attention.  She is all into everything today!  I hope you all have a great day!!

Love (SOA),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.