Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Happy Hump Day. It feels particularly humpy today. I am seriously lacking motivation.

Its like a game, really
Evelynn is at that stage where she is actively crawling around and all over the place and into everything and she is putting EVERYTHING she finds into her mouth. Cat toys, fuzz, crumbs, shit off shoes, shoes, slippers, cat body parts, her own spit up, the list goes on and on. And its gross. And not only does it make me feel like a horrible mom, it makes me feel like a horrible housekeeper. As we speak she is playing in the cat toy bin. Just trying to find the grossest grodiest cat toy imaginable to put in her mouth.

I give up
Here are pictures of my kid. Enjoy.




Space bags rule











Love (Toots and Doots),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.