Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Equations are the devil's sentences.

Hi blogworld! Evie is busying herself with making music on her fisher price table and alternately trying to lick a cat. So I have a minute.

Evie's a chunk!
Okay not so much, she actually only weighs 14 pounds. Which was a little bit of a disappointment because Nurse Carol comes every other week now and I thought she would make more of an improvement on her weight but she is just too busy I guess. She has had some problems pooping, she is all stopped up so I have to go and get her prune juice or something.


As promised my TV updates.
Sunday:
The Glades- Is over, and ended in the most irritating way, are they going to get together or not? UGH.
Mad Men-We haven't watched this week's, but I'm hoping Roger doesn't go anywhere but it seems like that is where they are heading
Sister Wives- Man I'm stuck, I want to watch constantly! And I'm constantly judging.

Monday:
Chuck- It was a good episode last week, I like the new Buy More. Its has been consistently well done. We need more Casey and Grimes though!
The Event (new)- Three strikes you are out. Deleted.
Mike and Molly (new)- Still hilarious, this is a keeper, I hope CBS thinks so too. I love seeing Sookie every week and featured in her own show.
Castle- I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but I am just sure it is going to be awesome as usual.


Tuesday:
Glee- I still enjoy the show, but feel it is stalling out. I hope it picks up a storyline soon. Like tonite soon.
Raising Hope (new)- Three and your out. I tried, I just couldn't click with it.
Life Unexpected - Last week's episode was a bit better, but come on, did they fire a writer from last season when it was better?
Parenthood - LOVE IT. This last week's episode was kind of so so, but still good.
Sons of Anarchy- HOLY CRAP, I just want to know what is going on and there is no spoilers out there! ARGGGG I can't wait week to week.
Teen Mom (don't you judge me.)- Um, please tell me Amber is being investigated for that beating she dealt her baby daddy. Should she really be allowed to take self defense classes?

Wednesday:
Undercovers (new)- I gave up. Sorry. It wasn't clicking for me.
Criminal Minds - I cried thru all of JJ's "goodbye" episode. Now I have ranted about them dumping her, but that being said, they did a nice job and left the door open for her in the future.
Law and Order SVU- As always, going good.
The Whole Truth- Still loving it
Law and Order LOLA- (new) I'm actually really enjoying this, and Skeet Ulrich is really good, even though i would love it better if he was still in Jericho
Top Chef Just Desserts - I'm afraid they are going to run out of ideas with a quickness
No Ordinary Family- (new) Eh. I just started it but I liked the first episode, I like Micheal Chiklas.

Thursday:
Big Bang Theory- Another good episode, my child laughs like Sheldon, so I get a kick out of the show even more now.
Bones- In the good, I'm not really liking Booth's girlfriend though, I'm not sure why
Destination Truth- still think they should dump the looking for a monster part of the story
Grey's Anatomy - Really enjoyed this episode, especially Christina's and Meredith's interaction. The end was the best part. But I hated how they played out Meredith's miscarriage.

Friday:
Ghost Adventures- Scariest episode ever. I had to stop watching. Twice.
Blue Bloods (new)- Loving it, it gets better with each episode, it maybe one of my new favorites.

What new show's are you all enjoying??

Love (falling in love with new shows),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.