Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The reason why so few good books are written is that so few people who can write know anything.

Ugh-a plauge has hit our house. Its like a wierd sinus death plauge, complete with exahustion and utter crabbiness.
I even get to be that fun person in a group of cubes who is sucking snot all day and you get to listen!
So the blog is taking a break until I get better. Plus my head is consumed with the voices from the book I'm mulling, I've banged out a few chapters of character introductions, but can't seem to get started on the plot.
So I'll be there, you be here, waiting on pins and needles for my return.
I might (if we get the house looking semi decent and not like the black death hole its currently in) I will put up some pictures!
Love (to be able to not feel like crap),
Carrie

1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.