Thursday, March 19, 2009

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

REALLY CLOCK, REALLY?
What is with this hour, day, week-taking so GD long? Seriously?? I cannot believe that its only 1:37. That is SO UNFAIR. Pbbbhhhtttthhh...

Blogs *angry fist shake*
Oh how I love you. But you are eating my day. Days when I could be writing eloquent chapters in my book or decidedly thoughtful blogs or even doing the work I was hired to do. Currently I am in love with these blogs and am stuck in archive hell trying to catch up on people I don't even know and their witty musings on the Internet since 2001. (Seriously-people have been blogging that long!?!?) I currently send myself an email every night before I leave work of where I am at in my current love blogs archives. The blogs I am reading currently are:
Dad Gone Mad-This guy reminds me of my brother, but more Jewish.
http://www.dooce.com/- This women is living my dream life with her beautiful pictures and fantastic decorating and style sense and getting to be on the Today show and writing a book with a witty title.
http://www.finslippy.com - This woman cracks me up. She is that cool East Coast friend I wish I had like Joshilyn Jackson is my cool Southern friend.

The first annual meeting of the Cougar Club
Seth has deemed a gathering of a few of my friends to watch Twilight in the safety of our own homes away from screaming teens and police who will make us take our hands out of our pants "The Cougar Club" Thanks honey. Not only did you call me and my friend Old, you've officially made this whole thing weird, because before it was just people who like to watch age inappropriate movies. Now I have to come up with a clever name for your football league...

A conversation between Mr. and Mrs. Hellbusch:
(Due to raving yesterday, I will try to include these as much as I can)

Mrs. H: Let's run away to Columbia and buy a Cocoa Bean Farm and make fantastic Cocoa Beans that are world renowned and we are loved by the small village we employ to maintain our farm while we play with our sun kissed children in the fields and picnic and I will wear a big hat and you will wear a white linen suit that never gets dirty and sandals.
Mr. H: We can't, we are on a budget.
Mrs. H: You know, you should find a better name for budget if you want me to like it and go along with it, you know make it fun-like instead of saying we are going to the gym, I say we are going to the "Sweat Shop" and make dirty eyebrows.
Mr. H: Okay-how about "Project Fun" Because we are working to save money to have fun?
Mrs. H: *makes face*
Mr. H: Um..."Project Awesome Fun"?
Mrs. H: *makes exasperated face* Why does it have to be a project? Look if you don't come up with a fun name soon, I'm going to start dancing to this song because I like this song and I have a dance to it and it starts like this. *shakes shoulders*
Mr. H: Okay no, don't stop-how about "Awesome Fun"?
Mrs. H: Okay that works-Can we have PepperJax for dinner?
Mr. H: No, we can't, we are having "Awesome Fun" instead...
Mrs. H: Ooo that sounds dirty!!
Mr. H: *throws himself on a display of hunting knifes*

Love (for it to be the weekend already),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.