Monday, December 21, 2009

First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

I’m back! I survived a sinus infection and gestational diabetes testing all last week and recovered to make it in to work! I’m shocked too.

While I was gone
Well while I was gone I got a sinus infection that required antibiotics. Then Thursday I got a call that I failed my first gestational diabetes test so spectacularly that they wanted to get me in for the second round of testing ASAP. So I spent from 5 am Saturday on doing the second testing. We don’t know the results yet, but we will find them out Wednesday at our bimonthly doctor’s appointment.
I got all but one person done Christmas shopping. Also, everything is wrapped!
I’m kind of ready for Christmas, it helped that Pam and Jason came over last night and we exchanged presents and Christmas spirit (and misery) and it really got me geared up for Christmas!

Evelynn’s blog
Oh Evelynn. We have moved into the uncomfortable stage in pregnancy. I am going to talk to the doctor about moving down to part time status at work just because after about 6 hours of work I can’t hardly sit up anymore and I’m not sleeping well at night. Also the weather is going to start getting bad so I need to not have anxiety attacks about going to work. We will see.
Other than that, and the gestational diabetes thing, she has been a peach. Rolling, kicking, squirming, pushing, stretching. It’s all amazing. It’s pretty much the only redeeming part when I’m feeling terrible about being pregnant.

Christmas plans
For Christmas this year we are driving up to Columbus Christmas Eve and then spending the night and Christmas Day with Seth’s family, coming home Christmas Day. We are talking about going to see Sherlock Holmes when we get home and spending our last movie coupons. Then Saturday we have dinner at my parents.
This could all be hampered though because apparently all hell is suppose to break loose starting Tuesday night. We could be snowed in on Wednesday. I hope we at least make our doctor’s appointment. I need those test results before I miss out on all the Christmas Treats! I’m already avoiding them at work.

Catch up
Okay friends, I have to catch up at work, since I’m a week behind and then catch up on all my internet stuff. I’ll try to write more later!

Love (actually being productive today),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.