Friday, December 11, 2009

Sorry all!

I had a doctors appointment this morning!
All is well, it was just a quick one, sometime next week I have to take the diabities test which sounds horrible.
Other than that trying to catch up on work before another issue comes down and getting ready to celebrate Seth's birthday tonite!
Saturday we are going to start the cookies and hopefully finish them. We are trying not to overkill it this year and only make a couple dozen.
Hopefully I can get in one more full work week and then it's Christmas vacation! Woot!
Hope you and yours have a delightful weekend!
Love ( to have a little more time),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.