Friday, December 4, 2009

Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.

I made it! I made it! I worked a full week!!!!! I’m so proud of me. My husband is too. I would totally have a party for myself, but I spent most of the money I made this week on Amazon and on my fancy new TV and also my house is a mess. So unless you want to come over to my house and have a CLEANING PARTY while I lay on the couch and bark orders at you and rub my HUGEMONGUS BELLY and whine about how I’m hungry and you need to hurry up, then we probably should refrain from partying.

This is what Seth lives with everyday people. Pity him.

Last night
Last night I worked late! Go me! Not really by choice though because they delivered the one thing I’m required to do daily right about the time I was supposed to go home. I was not happy. But then, because I was at work late the night before, I slept in a little this morning and it didn’t matter one bit, because I was still going to work a full week, as long as I made it in.
My co-worker and I decided last night that we needed more Seal in our lives so I went home and downloaded Seal’s greatest hits and the Soul album. And it’s pretty awesome.
Seth came home a little after me and we went to the grocery store and then came home ate, and I took a bath and went to bed pretty much. I was run down and tired. This working 40 hours a week takes a lot out of a pregnant girl. (Which is so sad, at one time in my life, when I was younger, I worked like 55+ hour weeks no problem. Where did that girl go? Oh that’s right, she got knocked up.)

My parents are officially cooler than me
Last night my parents got Droid phones from Verizon.
A couple of weeks ago they figured out how to download Netflicks movies on their PS3.
They are talking about going to Mexico for Christmas since we will be in Columbus.
They live in a house with a whirlpool tub (with a TV above it so you can watch movies and stuff in the tub. And sometimes my mom brings you drinks and lets you use her fancy bubble bath), movie theater, giant comfy beds, and projects that get started and finished.
They just got my new dream washer/dryer set.
They are my new life idols.
*stares bainfully at CarrieBerry and new Cox OnDemand menu that NEVER EFFING WORKS and tiny tub*

Evelynn’s blog
All the way into work this morning Evelynn jammed to Seal. She has good taste. And I’m officially out of denial that I have a pregnant belly and am trying to embrace it. At least at work anyway, at home I wear hooded sweatshirts and write odes to how much I love my Hanes XL sweatpants.
Maybe I’ll take a picture with my Mom this weekend, since I’m going to see her and my Pops for dinner Saturday night (when they show me how cool their phones are, they are taking a class before that so they will really know how to use it)

I know what you really come for
Here are some crazy cat lady pictures for you:

That might be the cutest thing ever in the history of cute. I took that a couple nights ago when I got up to pee at 3 am.

This is Bagheera’s new thing. He just sits in front of me and stares at me like he’s waiting for me to explode cat treats or something.

This weekend
I’m not really sure what we are up to this weekend since this is the final weekend for Seth’s masters project (THANK GOD) because it’s due on Tuesday.
I know the house needs to be cleaned and I know tonite we have to do a little Christmas shopping and take some stuff back to Best Buy and pick up my crazy pills at Target.
Tomorrow we are having dinner with my parents around 6 and they are coming to see the armoire and the dress up clothes I found. (and taking them back to their fancy new washer/dryer to be cleaned)
And Sunday I’m going to try and do a late lunch with Pam, who I haven’t seen in forever and who will probably not recognize me since I swallowed a beach ball.
Mostly I’ll probably sleep on the couch and compose more odes to my sweatpants.

And I’m out
Okay friends, have a great weekend!

Love (that I actually worked a full week),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.