Monday, December 14, 2009

No seriously, I promise I'll come back...eventually

Don't leave me blog fans!
Once again the weather decided to go haywire and this morning on top of an inch of ice we had overnight, mother nature was lovingly wrapping it in an inch of snow. So I had to wait to come in, and I still have a TON of updating work to do. So I promise, once this outage dies down, I will come back to you and regal your day with my witty thoughts on life.
Evie is doing great, super active and wiggly. She kept me up most of the morning after I got up to check the weather-silly girl. I'd better get used to it, right?
Okay I'll try to come back this afternoon.
Love (to be able to transport to work),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.