Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Holiday Photos

I didn't take that many good ones. But here are some for you guys for being such good sports while I was on hiatus for the holidays.

We tried to drive thru a blizzard and almost died. Here is proof:





Bagheera overcame his fear of the polka dot blanket and cuddled with me on it:

And, because I didn't get you anything for Christmas, I got you this cliche bathroom shot picture of my huge belly. This was taken in my Mom's bathroom after Kwanza when I had pretty hair and actually put on make up. I couldn't believe how big I was. Giant mirrors are not my friend.

Love (for jeni to get here and take real maternity pictures of me already!),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.