Tuesday, May 4, 2010

God answers all prayers...sometimes you just have to admit the answer is no.



Hi all!
So bad news, not only did my husband leave town without setting up the laptop, he also broke my desktop before he left. I will forward all your hate mail to him.
Good news, he comes back Wednesday afternoon. So maybe by Friday I can post some cute baby videos and fix the pictures.
Although I don't have a very happy baby right now. Yesterday she got shots. She is pretty much miserable. When she is awake she lays there and whimpers and cries. I give her Tylenol and it puts her to sleep. Yesterday she was just breaking my heart so I called my Dad and he came over and rocked her for almost two hours while I hid in the bathroom and cried a little. I have such a great Dad and Evie has such a great Grandpa. She doesn't even know yet how great.
I couldn't watch her get the shots. Seth had to hold her. She did the holding breath scream so long it worried the nurse and Seth had to calm her down in between shots. She got three and something she had to swallow. She weighed nine pounds two ounces and promptly peed everywhere while we were taking her off the scale. She is super long, Dr. Vann called her amazon baby. 24 inches I think. She checked out perfect!
Then we dropped Seth off at the airport and I got her home, she was sleeping, but as soon as she woke up...the beast came out.
It was super hard sleeping without Seth last night. I decided since we had the whole bed to try and put her down next to me and give some space between us, but within five minutes she had found my warmth with her feet and scooted across the bed and up against me. I'm in so much trouble, we are going to have to get a bigger bed!
Alright have to get ready for Nurse Carol!

Love (my pops),
Carrie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.