Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hooray for Ma!

Hi! I've been a little busy, my Ma won her first round of the campaign! Its getting exciting now. I am going to try and be more involved, maybe I will be her stylist. Ha.
Evelynn is doing really good. She had two nights of crying fits, last night and the night before. But she is sleeping thru the night like a champ, as long as it is with me.
Holly came over yesterday and went to the grocery store with us and played with Evie while I made ricotta. I'm going to make lasagna this weekend. Tomorrow I'm making ricotta gnocci and four cheese chicken for my family. My mom flies out to Europe Saturday for about two weeks. I'm totally jealous.
Okay well I'd better get back to the Birdie!
Love (to have more time to blog),
Carrie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.