Friday, May 7, 2010

The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you're not in shape for it, it's too far to walk back.

The new laptop is up and working! And boy is it super fancy. It's an HP and the mouse pad is flush with the keyboard and I keep hitting it and it's kind of annoying.
This weekend we have a couple of things going on. Tonite Dan and Kathy are coming over for pizza and salad. They haven't seen the baby since Easter, so I'm pretty excited for them to see how different she is. Or maybe it was Grandpa's funeral...now I can't remember which was first. Anywhoo, that should be fun. Tomorrow we have Grandpa's auction which we have to go down to Syracuse for, then we are going to spend some time with my mom for mother's day. Sunday is my first Mother's Day ever and I'm super excited, I hope Seth has at least something planned, I've dropped enough hints so he can't forget it. His Mom came up yesterday so we got to see her then and then we had flowers delivered to her at work, something that we did last year that she really liked.
Seth is home today from work, he worked enough hours traveling that he was able to stay home today. We have some errands to run and he is enjoying spending time with Evie. He missed her a lot while he was gone and boy did we miss him!
I have to mail in my badge today to work which officially means I'm done. I'm kind of sad. If work wasn't forty five minutes away I would go back, but that is just to far a distance to be away from Evie if there is a problem at a daycare. Plus the shaken baby video and all the your kid is going to die from diseases and bad caretakers at daycare warnings that I get from the websites or doctors or hospital are enough to make you just stay in bed all day.
I can't wait to play around with the new laptop. Last night Seth said "don't break it" and I told him I wasn't the person who breaks laptops around here. He didn't think I was nearly as funny as I was.
Hopefully Seth will get our external drive shared and I can put up some more older pictures because those are fun.
My allergies are killing me today.
Okay we have to run to the store and our house is a pit, but I fixed the pictures for you so you don't have to break your neck to see how cute my kid is.
Hopefully I can get a chance to blog again this weekend since I owe you all, but no promises, Monday for sure, I've got to tell you all about my great Mother's Day (hopefully!)
Love (the new laptop),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.