Monday, May 24, 2010

I wish people who have trouble communicating would just shut up.

Hello blog world. It's hot. And humid. Exactly the weather that makes me want to crawl into a dark hole and not come out until winter. I'm a summer hibernator, is there such a thing? Anyway, I'm pretty sure my daughter hates the heat too because every time we took her out in in she became unbearable. Screaming and kicking and making herself hotter really.
Anywhoo I have lots to tell you and no time to do it since I have to go to my parents to pick a ton of spinach from my Mom's garden. And then I have to work on finding photos of her for her campaign. Good thing Grandpa is around to entertain Evelynn, lets hope he has his air on or it will be a hellish couple of hours for him.
Here are some cute pictures of Birdie from this weekend:





Love (that Gap kids dress),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.