Wednesday, February 24, 2010

alive-ish

Hi blog world, I'm alive but barely, that lovely death cold that's going around this area hit this house pretty hard, and when you can't take much medication to relieve your stuff nose, head, congestion, all your left with is horrendous cough that makes it so you can't keep much down or want to eat much.
Luckily Seth has been home sick with it too, he had it worse earlier, but he got to take medicine. I'm bearing the brunt of it now, we see the doctor today so hopefully she can help. Or take this baby out of me and give me a reason to live!
Hopefully I can be back at work tomorrow or back among the living! Fingers crossed!
Also pray for the med student they may or may not give me today.
Oh and I can't wait to tell you all about our new pediatrician we found, who is awesome.
Love (to have this part of my life done and over with),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.