Thursday, February 4, 2010

Owie

Hi blog world!
I'm here, but laid up. I had some bad pain under my boobs yesterday and when we went to the doctor she said it could be gallstones, liver problems, or muscular. She said she could feel that it was swollen. The pain is pretty unbearable.
So anyway long story short they ran labs and this morning I had an ultrasound which included them poking the hell out of my owie spot. Making it ten times worse so I'm still home, on my back, while they wait for the test results and figure out how to make the pain stop.
The good news Evelynn is doing great, she is perfect-which is all we can ask for.
Keep us in your thoughts!
Thanks!
Love (for this to be over already!),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.