Sunday, February 21, 2010

Evie's room!

Yay! Organzation equals pregnant lady sanity. So everyone I love worked really hard to help me organize Evie's room this weekend. Here are the results!

Here is as good of a picture as I can get of the whole room.

This is the famous armoire. On the right I have swaddlers and all of the first aid/medication stuff things that people got us. On the left is all of her hang up clothes. Check out her uber cute Husker cheerleader uniform Larry at work got her! Too cute!

This drawer I call accessories. It includes hats (the lip kiss one is from Aunt Kathy), socks, slippers (how cute are those duck slippers?) and hand covers or mittens I think they are called.

This is the bibs and burp cloths drawer.

These are long sleeved onesies, the 0-3 ones are in the front and the 3-6 or bigger ones are in the back.

These are shirts and other cute little outfits that I don't have hangers for yet.

These are pants, leggings, diaper covers, and tights. How cute are the little gap baby jeans and jean skirt, those are from Mel at work.

This is the playmat that my Grandma got her. It looks like so much fun, I can't wait to see her in it!


This is the armoire all finished! What a great job everyone did. My dad and Seth repaired all the woodwork and Grandma J or Grandma Bush (we are still deciding) did the varnishing job! So pretty! It matches the crib exactly!

These are the drawers underneath the changing table on the crib. This drawer is onesies, again 0-3 are towards the front and the bigger ones are towards the back.

This drawer is full of sleepwear, including the sleeper gowns which are adorable.

This drawer is what my brother called "random weird shit", it's basically everything we couldn't classify.

This is her rocking chair, bottle warmer (on the table) and books and toys. The pillow and blanket match her set and are from L'ara and JJ.

This is her crib with the safety sleeper, boppy, and her baby Einstein sea thingy that I've heard works miracles.

What do you think? It feels so good to be prepared! Now she can get here-any day now, come on Evelynn-let's get this show on the road!

Love (being ready),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.