Monday, February 8, 2010

Really, how much longer?

Hi blog friends!
It has been a very long weekend, well week really.
The burning ow pain under boobs is still happening. When I called the doctor's office on Friday to get answers on the labs the ran and the ultrasound, the nurse could only tell me that the ultrasound came back normal and she couldn't read the labs. Oh and the doctor wouldn't be in until Wednesday to review my labs. Of course. Then they basically just said to live with it. Seth has been researching and he thinks it's muscular and there isn't anything I can do. the pain gets so bad sometimes that I can hardly breathe, and stand and walk. So that's fun, but not really. I'm not really sure what to do from here. The whole, just live with it until she is born totally sucks. If I move around a lot and aggravate it, then I'm laid out for a whole day. For example yesterday I tried to just do a normal day, but by the end of the night I was in so much pain Seth had to carry me to bed. I didn't go to work today, but I'm worried what a 8 hour day sitting up and trying to move around will do. And the doctors don't seem to pick up the hint that I really just want to relax and not be in pain anymore. So yeah...I'm stuck.
We had a lovely weekend though. Friday Seth stopped and got Old Chicago and we watched some DVR and he did the taxes. Saturday I had a great shower at my Aunt Tami's which was full of family that I love seeing. I got a lot of awesome gifts and I even got to sneak some cake which I haven't had in forever and it didn't even destroy my blood sugar sneaking it. Saturday night, out of the blue we decided to throw together a Super Bowl party out of the blue. I made potato salad and coleslaw. Then Sunday morning we got up and went to Baby Depot to get the pack and play (Yay!) and then to the grocery store to pick up some other supplies. We finally found curtains for the living room. So Seth cleaned and I made a veggie tray and tried to get things ready. Then Seth made his sloppy Seth's (Seth's version of sloppy joes). Then I got it all downstairs and my brother, my parents, Ty and Holly and Ty's brother Caleb came by and enjoyed the game and food. We had a really nice time. And it was a good game! But then I cleaned up, and went thru the baby clothes my mom brought me back (she has been washing them for me in her fancy washer because she's a fancy super Mom like that).
We put Evie's room together, it's almost done! Seth only has to varnish the armoire and then it's done! Hopefully I will have some pictures for you soon.
But as of now, I'd rather just sit here and pout that my guts hurt and the doctor's can't fix it. Because pouting, I don't care what everyone says, sometimes pouting just feels good.
Hopefully I can go back to work tomorrow because there is an important drill I'm supposed to participate in.
I'll keep you updated!
Love (to have this darn baby already),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.