Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seriously...I'm distracting you with pictures!

So the shower with Seth's work ran a little late and after wards I wasn't feeling the hottest so I came home instead of going into work.
So here are some fun pictures I have from my aunt's shower for you all to check out!


Here is the table


Me opening presents, Kathy helped because my belly was too big!

My gift from my grandma

My gift from my mom, these are some of my baby clothes and pictures of me in them. So neat!

Party guests

More gift opening

Almost four generations!


And here is the bassinet/pack n play all set up! The bed set is from Seth's Mom. :-) We love that ABC/123 baby quilt because we feel it represents both us really well. I'm the ABC and Seth is the 123-hopefully we have all our bases covered!

The shower from Seth's work was really nice today. They gave us an amazing gift, the jumper/walker thing. I wish she could use it right away! Seth's co-workers are really sweet and a lot of fun. I know why he likes to be at work. :-)

Alright I'm going to watch rerun's of Gilmore Girls-I'll talk to you all tomorrow because I'm headed back to work!! For real!

Love (Gilmore Girls),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.