Friday, June 18, 2010

A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company.

Hi All! First off, ya! We got another follower! It always makes me feel more obligated to blog when I know people besides my family are reading it.

I'm currently considering doing the PX90 lean program, I got Seth the PX90 discs for Father's Day and I have been watching him doing it and it seems achievable. Plus because it's so hot I haven't been able to walk with the Princess of air conditioning so I've gotten a little chub back. You can't diet when you are breast feeding because it affects your milk a lot. I tried dieting for a week and could barely make four ounces a day. My kid drinks four ounces on one breast, so I need eight ounces a feeding. But anyway Seth is doing the intense full blown PX90 and he is really enjoying it. He even gets up at 6 am every morning to do it! My husband used to need dynamite to get his butt out of bed. I might start it next week.

This weekend I will be walking in the Papillion Days Parade with my Mom's float. Seth is going to stay home for the baby alone for the first time! To reward him afterwards, because I'm sure he will need a baby break, my parents are coming over to watch the baby and we are going to go see Iron Man 2 at the theater, something we haven't done since Star Trek came out and I was pregnant and missed half the movie peeing. So we stopped going to the movies. Then Sunday we are going to Zum Biergarten with my Dad for Father's Day because they finally started serving beer so he will go try it now.

Next week I'm going to try and turn one of my old t-shirts into a onsie for Evie. I downloaded the instructions from wiki how, and it looks pretty simple, but last time I tried to tackle my sewing machine it defeated me. Maybe I will see if my Mom has some time next week to help me since she is like the sewing machine whisperer.

Alright well Seth is home from work today, so this is going to be a short one since I'm excited for the family to spend time together!

If you are local come out and laugh at me sweating to death in the Papillion Days Parade! I'll give you a sticker!!!

Love (Father's),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.