Tuesday, June 22, 2010

He who praises you for what you lack wishes to take from you what you have.

Nurse Carol came by today and Evie weighs 10 lbs 12 oz! She was 25 1/2 inches long. Way to go baby!
Here are some pictures from our weekend and a couple random ones my cousin Rena just sent to me! Enjoy!

Smiling!

At Great- Grandpa's funeral with Aunt Kathy and Grandma

Mom and I and Evie at Great-Grandpa's funeral

Me marching in Mom's parade

The family with the float


Jesse marching in Mom's parade

My Mom, Jesse, and I on the float

She's posing for the camera now, she smiled on command!

Look at that pretty baby!

Love (Evelynn Ann),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.