Tuesday, June 29, 2010

People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.

Hello world! Sorry about the crap blog post yesterday, sometimes I just want to get stuff out for you. And honestly I have been totally into my netflix and not interesting at all. But I did find some time to take some pictures!

















Last night I joined my Mom's campaign team. I'm in charge of her facebook. I'm pretty excited about it, it feels good to help and be involved in something. Everything sounds really exciting to be a part of, like the Sarpy County Fair coming up.

I have a member care meal to deliver tomorrow. I'm doing bread. I'm slowly working my courage up to try a man course. I'm doing rolls with honey butter. I like to pretend people really like my honey butter.

Evelynn met with Nurse Carol today. Evelynn weighed 11 lbs 2 oz! She gained almost a pound from last week! I was so excited. Hopefully she will gain enough that at her doctor's appointment on Friday we won't get yelled at for her being small and skinny. I'm sad because she is going to get more shots. I know how much I hate shots so it makes me feel terrible for making her get them.

Alright that's enough chitter chatter-Mamma's got Netflix to watch while the baby is sleeping!

Love (cool summer days),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.