Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.

2 more days! 2 more days!
Let’s bring in the “Hate it when Wednesday’s!”

-I hate it when your friends’ hearts get broken. Not only does it flash you back to all the times you had a broken heart, you know there is really nothing you can do.
-I hate it when you are going on vacation at the end of the week and you have to try and feign interest in the work week until then.
-I hate it when you have to wait for things to happen, like I have to wait until Thursday to do the laundry and pack the suitcases.
-I hate it when you get all amped up for gardening and then nothing happens besides plants getting burned out and dying-even though you watered them.
-I hate it when I know something is going to happen on a tv show (a really shitty something) and no one else wants to know the spoilers and I want to discuss all the angst that is going to come!
-I hate it when I don’t like the lunch I packed. Then I’m not excited about lunch all day, and usually that’s the best part of my work day.
-I hate it when I’m hungry at 9:05-thanks granola bar for totally sucking at your job.
-I hate it when I have to nag my husband to do simple things like figure out what he is doing for mother’s day, but I know I have to nag him because his mind is 1000 miles ahead of everyone else in math land and he won’t do it otherwise.
-I hate it when the online flower places lie about their prices and stick you with a huge service charge when you check out. Could we just get the real price please?
-I hate it when I have a bajillion things to do before I can relax on my vacation and no time to do them.
-I hate it when I have to leave the furbabies for an extended period of time. I miss them.
-I hate it when I get stuck behind the crippled people in the narrow hallways at work, I have to try to walk behind them and not ride up on them and sigh about them going to slow.

Okay that’s enough for today!
Here’s hoping I get everything done tonite I need to! Cleaning here I come!
Love (for my vacation to friggin start already)
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Do you like to use a crock pot? Or want to use it more? You have to check out crockpot365.blogspot.com!! There are so many I want to try!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.