Thursday, May 7, 2009

A vacation should be just long enough that you're boss misses you, and not long enough for him to discover how well he can get along without you.

So they changed my Microsoft Office at work. I’m working on Office 2007 now and I have NO IDEA where anything is. It took me like 20 minutes to find the undo button. And another 20 to find the file menu, which is now some weird graphic in the upper left hand corner. On the plus side, I like how it looks all mod and fresh now. I like shiny new things. Even if they drive me crazy.
As if this day wasn’t going to be long enough waiting to go on VACATION!
What what? What what? That’s right-VACATION! To DISNEYWORLD in ORLANDO.
Pretty friggin exciting. If only I didn’t have a mountain of laundry to do, suitcases to pack and a house to prepare for our furbabies sitter!
Mom and I are going to get our nails done tonite at 5, then I’m picking up pizza for Seth’s master’s class since it is on the way home. Then I’m going to go home and try to get the chemical party of cleaning done (yesterday I straightened up).

I’m so excited to watch Grey’s tonite even though I totally know what’s going to happen and NO ONE wants to hear it! So I’m exploding with anticipation and discussion points.

Well it’s going to take me a long time to figure out how to get this from Word to my blogger page. It requires me finding the cut and paste function!

I will try to update from vacation if I can, we are taking the laptop so at least I’ll put up some pictures.

Pray for good weather, our house to be standing when we get back, our kittens to be alive and safe journey’s!

Love (my parents for doing this),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.