Thursday, May 28, 2009

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.

Thursday! Usually a day of the week I enjoy, but since this week is going slower than a snail during an arctic freeze, I’m just jonesin’ for Friday.

I’ll be back…eventually…I swear…I’m just going to the bathroom
So the Terminator Blu-Ray’s came yesterday. I really want to be excited about watching them with Seth and be all into it like he is, but I just can’t. Remind me of this when I force him to watch all the Harry Potter’s before the new one comes out in July and I’m mad that he won’t be excited about our marathon.

And she said GROW! And it was so
The garden is chugging along. I think these couple days of wet cooler weather have really done it some good. My mom came over last night to give me some suggestions and reassure me on a couple of plants I was worried about. So far the only thing that didn’t come up is the celery and the carrots and the asparagus beans (I think I planted two kinds of beans next to each other (dumb) and only one came up.) We replanted the carrot seeds and Seth is germinating cucumber, watermelon, and pumpkin because those plants aren’t doing so hot, so we might have late summer crop on that.

SYTYCD
It’s time for our first weekly installment of my thoughts on SYTYCD. First off Lil C? Yeah I don’t really have much need for him, and granted, its hard act to follow Tyce as a guest judge, but he was so SNOOOZE. Even Shane Sparks manages to get animated and opinionated about the dancers. The only one he managed to connect on was the girl whose Dad killed himself. I like the big animated judges who really feel like they have a passion for dance. In fact I can’t think of one other judge, besides him, who is so boring and indifferent about judging. Anywhoo. I seriously can’t wait for auditions and Vegas to get over so I can start falling in love with some dance routines.

Spread ‘em
So I had to take ANOTHER drug test yesterday because my sample was “too diluted”. I drink a lot of water, what can I say? I mean really. I’m waiting for them to call me back because the nurse who made me pull down my pants to my ankles and put up my shirt and turn and bend over told me it still looked too light. I’m secretly hoping I do anyway because I rather like getting to go home from work early. And I have to go to the grocery store today, which I hate doing alone, so if I could have more time to do that, it wouldn’t be a bad thing. I’m not sure they would let me take another, I’m sure at some point here they are going to make me not drink water all day and hold it until I die so they can confirm I’m not on drugs. I mean, wouldn’t you think the fact that I have shown an old lady my vag lips and wizzed in front of her is evidence enough that I’m not trying to falsify my results? The accusation though led me to think all the rest of the day about how one does that. Like, if I had a tampon in, would they have made me pull it and show them? Could I fit a bag of pee into my cooter? Or in my ass? How exactly does one go about trying to fool pee tests? I thought all that was chemical I didn’t know people actually smuggled bags of pee into the testing place and tried to pass it off. SO MANY QUESTIONS and not enough answers.

Back to my random blog searches
Alright, I’m off to find some more randomly witty people to blogstalk. Hope you all have a great day, and if you have suggestions, send them my way!

Love (for it to be friggin Friday already),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.