Wednesday, May 20, 2009

People find life entirely too time-consuming.

Hi all, I don’t really have much to blog about today. Life is relatively uninteresting at the moment. But! But! The Fall 2009 TV schedules are being released. So I thought since you all know I love TV, I would post the schedules here, and then add my comments about what I’ve been watching and will be watching next fall. A big thanks to EW.com where I got the schedules! My comments are italicized.

CBS
MONDAY
8 p.m. How I Met Your Mother (BEST SHOW EVER)
8:30 p.m. Accidentally on Purpose (new, I have no idea)
9 p.m. Two and A Half Men (My parents love this)
9:30 p.m. The Big Bang Theory (Hilarious!)
10 p.m. CSI: Miami (Don’t watch)

TUESDAY
8 p.m. NCIS (Don’t watch)
9 p.m. NCIS: Los Angeles (New, won’t watch)
10 p.m. The Good Wife (new, I have no idea)

WEDNESDAY
8 p.m. The New Adventures of Old Christine (Don’t watch)
8:30 p.m. Gary Unmarried (Don’t watch)
9 p.m. Criminal Minds (Hands down one of my favorite crime drama’s, I love all the characters! Seth watches it with me)
10 p.m. CSI: NY (Don’t watch)

THURSDAY
8 p.m. Survivor: Samoa (Don’t watch)
9 p.m. CSI (Don’t watch, used to, but don’t anymore)
10 p.m. The Mentalist (Don’t watch, Pam loves)

FRIDAY
8 p.m. Ghost Whisperer (I watch, but I’m not sure why, I think it’s for Jennifer Love Hewitt’s cute outfits and her hot husband)
9 p.m. Medium (Don’t watch, but my parents do and love it)
10 p.m. Numb3rs (Good show, we watch because it’s about math and Seth likes it-well likes to argue with it)

SUNDAY
7 p.m. 60 Minutes (Don’t watch)
8 p.m. The Amazing Race (Don’t watch, Pam does and likes it)
9 p.m. Three Rivers (New, don’t know)
10 p.m. Cold Case (watch occasionally on reruns)

NBC
MONDAY
8-9 p.m. Heroes (YAYAY!!! Love this show)
9-10 p.m. Trauma (New, sounds interesting)
10-11 p.m. The Jay Leno Show (Will never watch, this show is single handedly ruining my 9 o’clock drama hour)

TUESDAY
8-10 p.m. ­ The Biggest Loser (Don’t watch)
10-11 p.m. The Jay Leno Show (BOOO)

WEDNESDAY
8-9 p.m. Parenthood (Don’t watch)
9-10 p.m. ­Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Watch and LOVE)
10-11 p.m. ­The Jay Leno Show (Hiss)

THURSDAY
8-8:30 p.m. ­ SNL Weekend Update Thursday (multi-episode run) (Don’t watch)
8:30-9 p.m. ­ Parks and Recreation (Don’t watch)
9-9:30 p.m. ­ The Office (Don’t watch)
9:30-10 p.m. ­ Community (moves to Thursdays 8-8:30 p.m. after 30 Rock returns) (WILL WATCH! New and it has my favorite guy ever, Joel McHale in it, he writes and created it!)
10-11 p.m. The Jay Leno Show (GO HOME JAY)

FRIDAY
8-9 p.m. ­Law & Order (Watch, the two new detectives are doing a good job this year.)
9-10 p.m. ­Southland (Actually I’m liking this show a lot, anyone have any other opinions?)
10-11 p.m. ­The Jay Leno Show (RETIRE!)

SUNDAY
7-8:20 p.m. Football Night in America (I will be forced to watch this)
8:20-11 p.m. NBC Sunday Night Football (And this)


NBC MID-SEASON 2010 SCHEDULE
2010 WINTER OLYMPICS preempt regularly scheduled programming from February 12-28, 2010 (I am a sucker for the Olympics!)

MONDAY
8-9 p.m. ­ Chuck (season premiere) (YAY CHUCK!!!)
9-10 p.m. Day One (New don’t know)
10-11 p.m. ­The Jay Leno Show (Hopefully by now you will be cancelled)

TUESDAY
8-9:30 p.m. ­The Biggest Loser (Don’t watch)
9:30-10 p.m. 100 Questions (New don’t know)
10-11 p.m. The Jay Leno Show (I’m done commenting on you Jay)

WEDNESDAY
8-9 p.m. ­Mercy (New, sounds good)
9-10 p.m. ­ Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Love)
10-11 p.m. ­The Jay Leno Show

THURSDAY
8- 8:30 p.m. Community (Like I said, Joel McHale you can’t go wrong!)
8:30-9 p.m. ­ Parks and Recreation
9- 9:30 p.m. ­ The Office
9:30-10 p.m. ­ 30 Rock
10-11 p.m. The Jay Leno Show

FRIDAY
Same as fall season

SUNDAY
7-8 p.m. ­ Dateline NBC (I actually watch this sometimes if nothing else is on, it's well done.)
8-9 p.m. ­ The Marriage Ref (new, don’t know)
9-11 p.m. ­ The Celebrity Apprentice (season premiere) (don’t watch Pam does though)

ABC
MONDAY
8:00 p.m. Dancing With the Stars (Don’t watch)
10:00 p.m. Castle (really, do you even have to ask!? SQUEEEE!!!!)

TUESDAY
8:00 p.m. Shark Tank (New, Don’t know)
9:00 p.m. Dancing With the Stars the Results Show (Don’t watch)
10:00 p.m. The Forgotten (New, don’t know)

WEDNESDAY (All of these are new and I don’t know)
8:00 p.m. Hank
8:30 p.m. The Middle
9:00 p.m. Modern Family
9:30 p.m. Cougar Town
10:00 p.m. Eastwick

THURSDAY
8:00 p.m. Flash Forward (new, don’t know)
9:00 p.m. Grey's Anatomy (Will Izzie and George die!?!?)
10:00 p.m. Private Practice (Don’t watch, I want Addison to come back to Grey's so I boycott her show.)

FRIDAY
8:00 p.m. Supernanny (Don’t watch)
9:00 p.m. Ugly Betty (Poor Ugly Betty, it is a good show, try it out! Remember its a spoof on a Spanish Soap Opera though!)
10:00 p.m. 20/20

SATURDAY
8:00 p.m. Saturday Night College Football (Will be forced to watch)

SUNDAY
7:00 p.m. America's Funniest Home Videos (Don’t watch)
8:00 p.m. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Only watch if I’m feeling weepy)
9:00 p.m. Desperate Housewives (Kathy watches)
10:00 p.m. Brothers & Sisters (My mom and Pam watches)

The Bachelor (Don’t watch) will air Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m. following the run of Dancing With the Stars, and Scrubs and Better Off Ted (don’t watch) will air at 9:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., respectively, following the run of Dancing with the Stars The Results Show.

FOX
Monday
8:00-9:00 PM House (Pam and L’ara watch, I don’t)
9:00-10:00 PM Lie to Me (I catch this in passing, it’s not a priority)

Tuesday
8:00-10:00 PM So You Think You Can Dance (Really do you have to ask!?!?! I'm so excited it's coming back right away in the fall!!!)

Wednesday
8:00-9:00 PM So You Think You Can Dance (results show) (SQUEEE!!!)
9:00-10:00 PM Glee (Did you catch this last night? I’m in LOVE! See below)

Thursday
8:00-9:00 PM Bones (LOVE)
9:00-10:00 PM Fringe (Don’t watch)

Friday
8:00-8:30 PM Brothers (New, don’t know)
8:30-9:00 PM Til Death (Don’t watch, I think Pam does)
9:00-10:00 PM Dollhouse (Yay Dollhouse! I love you Joss!)

Sunday (don’t watch any of these)
7:00-8:00 PM The OT (NFL post-game)
8:00-8:30 PM The Simpsons
8:30-9:00 PM The Cleveland Show
9:00-9:30 PM Family Guy
9:30-10:00 PM American Dad

FOX Midseason 2010

Monday
8:00-9:00 PM House
9:00-10:00 PM 24 (don’t watch, tried, but didn’t catch)

Tuesday
8:00-9:00 PM American Idol (watch obviously)
9:00-10:00 PM Past Life (new, don’t know)

Wednesday
8:00-9:00 PM American Idol (Watch)
9:00-10:00 PM Human Target (January) (New don’t know)/Glee (spring) (hooray!)

The rest is the same as above in the fall season.

Now if you want to know more about the new shows, go here and they have preview clips of the shows:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b124636_2009_tv_gallery_see_new_shows_now.html
What do you watch? What do you love? What will you be looking forward to? Hit up the comments below!
I haven’t even tapped into the cable, non major network shows like everything I watch on Bravo and USA!


Channel Surfing
Let’s talk about TV last night, shall we? First off-American Idol. I can honestly say that I don’t care who wins, I like them both, but I voted for Adam because I am secretly hoping he is super gay and takes the crown and bedazzles the shit out of it. And BroHugs Ryan Seacrest inappropriately and then Joel McHale talks about it on “The Soup” on Friday.
And GLEE! Oh GLEE! I’m so mad that this was just a teaser episode! But it was so great! I secretly wanted to be in Glee Club or Show Choir (it was called a lot of things at the many different schools I went to growing up) but was never really brave enough to try. Since I was always fighting the new kid thing-I only managed one battle at a time, I’m not a real big multitasker in the life drama department. But I loved it and if you missed it, you can go here all summer long, and watch it over and over and fall in love:
http://www.fox.com/glee/ I strongly urge you to do so. Plus any show that turn Gold Digger and Journey songs into Glee songs makes me all squishy with the happy.

Excessive word count!
Alrighty well Word 2007 is indicating I’m on page 5 of my blog entry and I’ve capped out around 1400 words, so I’ll give your eyes a break, I know how you love to read my hot pink posts at work and try not to get caught!

Love (TV in an almost obsessive manor),
Carrie

1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.