Friday, May 15, 2009

What this country needs is more free speech worth listening to.

Hi all!
I'm still reeling from the Grey's Anatomy season finale. I knew George was going to enlist but I didn't know what happened was going to happen to him!
I have friends on this blog who are WOEFULLY behind in their Grey's Anatomy watching, so I won't spoil much more than that-other than to say-WTF Shonda Rhimes, WTF.

We have a busy weekend ahead. Seth has golf league tonite and I have a ton of TV to watch. We might go to my Uncle's birthday party out in a barn somewhere, but most likely not since my floors are in desperate need of vacuuming and my feet stuck to my kitchen floor this morning. So I have to do that before I have a complete meltdown of epic proportions.
Saturday my cousin Dalton is having a graduation party-which is going to be really fun, we are riding with Dan and Kathy so are getting there a little late, but its okay, we can help clean up.
Sunday we are going to see the Star Trek movie and I am VERY excited!

Okay well I'm swamped again so I'm going to skedaddle.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Love (weekends),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.