Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My 2009 TV watching Schedule

In case you were wondering, I just spent the last 20 minutes creating this for my own (and Seth's) personal edifiction. I do it because it helps me program my DVR and susses out any conflicts or hard choices I might have to make...I thought I would share:

Hellbusch TV Schedule Fall Season 2009

MONDAY
7- HIMYM/Heroes/Lie to Me
8- Trauma*/(:30)Big Bang Theory
9-Castle

TUESDAY
7-Shark Tank*/ So You Think You Can Dance
8-The Forgotten*/ So You Think You Can Dance
9- So You Think You Can Dance

WEDNESDAY
7-So You Think You Can Dance
8-Criminal Minds/So You Think You Can Dance
9-Glee

THURSDAY
7-Flash Forward*
8-Grey’s Anatomy/Bones
9- (:30) Community

FRIDAY
7-Ghost Whisperer/ Law and Order
8- Southland
9-Numb3rs/Ugly Betty

SATURDAY
7-College Football

SUNDAY
7- Football
8- Football
9-Football

TV Schedule Midseason 2009

MONDAY
7- Chuck/HIMYM/Lie to Me
8-Day One*
9-Castle

TUESDAY
7- American Idol
8- American Idol
9- Past Life*

WEDNESDAY
7-Mercy*/ American Idol
8-Law and Order: SVU/ American Idol
9- Human Target* and Glee

THURSDAY
7-
8- Grey’s Anatomy/(:30) Community/Bones
9-

FRIDAY
7-Ghost Whisperer/Law and Order
8-Southland
9-Numb3rs/ Ugly Betty

Lie to me I can live without
Community may be cancelled by then…I hope not
The ones marked with * are new shows that I'm going to check out.

I'm aware I have a sickness.
Love (the person who invented the DVR),
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. Carrie, I came across your blog randomly awhile back & have enjoyed reading it ever since! I also am completely addicted to TV:) I share your love of HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Grey's & (embarassingly) Ghost Whisperer & I can't wait for the fall schedule! You should give Big Brother a try to make it through the summer (love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I'll give Big Brother a try! I'm also secretly looking forward to "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!" because I LOVED the UK version!
    I hope you continue to read and enjoy and comment!
    Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Chuck is coming back, but bummed about Medium. Hopefully CBS picks it up! I am also addicted to Big Brother and second the idea of you watching it! Definitely try it out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CBS did pick up Medium! In the post below, they are pairing it with Ghost Whisperer on Friday nights!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big bang theory is amazing; i love it. you are so funny in that you have such a rigid schedule for watching. i have "catch up" with grey's, dexter and my hottie tuesday lineup of ncis, the mentalist and law & order svu. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.