Friday, June 5, 2009

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.

Happy Friday!
It’s going to be a very happy Friday for me indeed because I have grand plans of going home and sleeping. For reals. Seth is going camping for Cheeto’s Bachelor “party”. I have made you a handy list of other things I may or may not be doing this weekend.

Weekend List
1. Sleeping
2. Watching TV
3. Getting my hair done
4. Eating
5. Reading my book “Dark Angels”
6. Laying in bed petting kidtens
7. Dancing to the song I downloaded last night- “I know you want me (Calle Ocho)” by Pitbull (did I mention I dig reggaeton?)
8. Start a jar of sun tea and drink the entire thing
9. Hang out with Pam and eat Zio’s
10. Hopefully see my cousin and brother and eat Pepperax

SYTYCD
Here is a link to the pictures of the top 10 guys: http://www.sytycdism.com/2009/06/official-photos-your-top-20-guys.html
And the top 10 girls: http://www.sytycdism.com/2009/06/official-photos-your-top-10-girls.html
Here are the ones that I immediately remember and like, but I reserve the right to change my mind once I see how they work with choreography:
Tony Bellissimo, Philip Chbeeb, Vitolio Jeune, Evan Kasprzak, Randi Evans, Janette Manrara, Kayla Radomski, and Paris Torres.
How about you? Any front runners in your pool yet?

Commitment week in review:
I accomplished none of them. Oh well, next week!

My Saturn
Dude they sold Saturn to some race car driver. I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m not like an uber passionate Saturn owner, but I do love the car and was treated really well at the dealership (and trust, I worked in two different dealerships in college, so I know what is good customer service and what is terrible customer service *coughs WOODHOUSE coughs*. Here is the article on the deal: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-penske6-2009jun06,0,575936.story

Alright I’m out of thoughts. My head is all empty-is this day over already?

Love (having the weekend to myself),
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Personally I'm surprised that Caitlin girl made it, as I liked her sister much better throughout the process. I also really like Brandon and Phillip. Mia needs to get her head out of her butt about Brandon. And I'm kind of disappointed both of the brothers didn't make it, but I can see that they think they're kind of the same genre. Hopefully the brother that didn't make it comes back next year! I'm also surprised they took bellisimo after they were ready to cut him. He does have his whole heart in the dances though. Man I don't know how many times I teared up during the show last night! I'm not afraid to admit it! Ooh and I really like Vitolio, too. Plus his name is fun to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the brothers-I couldn't believe they didn't take both of them. And who WERE some of those people!?!? I didn't know like half of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was really rooting for pono; i didn't get to watch the rest of the auditions so i don't know who i think is going to win yet...we'll see!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.