Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby

Hi All,
They had more ice up north where I work than down here, Seth thought it would be a good idea if I stayed home, me too.
But then he went to work so I pouted.
Then the cats, who normally would not leave my side if I was home, abandoned me to start practicing their Ultimate Fighting moves.
Now it is time for our doctor's appointment, which we will be late for because my husband is picking me up and he is perpetually late.
And now the cats are mad at me because they both keep trying to get in my lap for love and as soon as they try to lay down and rub their heads on my legs they fall off. And they are all claws all the way down. The doctor is going to look at my belly covered in fresh cat scratches and freak out.
Oh husband is here! Must run!
Tell you more later!
Love (when stay at home days include everyone in this family),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.