Thursday, January 28, 2010

Partying is such sweet sorrow.

Hello blog world!
Look at me! On time at work, actually going to work a full day, and feeling good. Woot Woot!

Mrs. Spendypants
I told Seth that I needed to get Elizabeth Kostova who wrote “The Historian” new book “The Swan Thieves” (yes I Amazon linked all those for you!) since I didn’t it win it in two contests online, I mean I tried to get it for free! Anyway he asked if we could wait until it went on clearance and I was like, no, it’s a great book. And then he got all bent out of shape because he knew I really liked “the Historian” and he was eager to read it and I lent it to my Mom and it has disappeared. So he was all bent out of shape about not getting to read it, and he wasn’t about to let me read another awesome book and then give it away. So I started whining about it and he said “Listen here Mrs. Spendypants, you are going to get a budget if you aren’t careful!” and then I laughed because he called me Spendypants.

Sale! Sale!
I can’t believe it, Target is trying to kill me. All of our registry stuff (okay most of it) is randomly on sale. I emailed my Mom to tell her that if she knew anyone or if she wanted to get stuff off of it, now is the time. Weird. Hopefully it last past the shower so if I get gift cards I can use them. Mrs. Spendypants is very excited at the prospect.

Of course
When I quit American Idol, the guest judge is Neil Patrick Harris. GAH! Damn you Idol! I totally pouted about it for like three minutes this morning when I found out.

Mel
Mel at work is great, Mel is short Melanie by the way, and she is awesome. She just tied my shoe for me. And she bought Evelynn the cutest baby Gap clothes ever. Tiny hats and little jean skirts and jeans. So cute.

Shower!
I’m so excited for the shower this weekend. I can’t even tell you. I’m getting my hair cleaned up on Friday with my Mom and Seth says I can go buy the party dress, so it should be a great time. I’m excited to see everyone.

Target! *angry fist shake*
I just got an email from Target that reads thusly- “Dear Carrie and Seth, We wanted to let you know right away that some of the items on your registry are no longer available or have very limited quantities. But don't worry—we've got you covered. Chances are these items were seasonal, or they've been replaced with the latest and greatest styles you'll love even more.” And then it goes on to list 15 of my items. I like how they are like, don’t worry! We have better junk for you to buy, your taste is old. You are already behind the times, never mind you have planned your nursery around what you picked out and have already painted and bought matching recliner covers. Fuckers.

What the heck blackberry?!!?
For some reason, be it blackberry or facebook, but my facebook app has been junky for the last two days and is not working. It will alert me that I have messages on facebook but it won’t let me see them. It’s driving me effing bananas. Get it straight.

Meetings Meetings everywhere

So I’ve already have had two meetings this morning and I have two more this afternoon. Yikes. Things are shaking up out here. I knew I should have slept in!

Mrs. Spendypants out
Alright I’d better get ready for these meetings. Hope you all have a good day!

Love (for Target to quit jerking my baby registry around),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.