Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sno'maha

Sorry for the lack of post today all!
I was snowed in again today. Blech. They canceled my doctors appointment and moved it to next week. So now I have two doctors appointment next week and one the following week. They are going to get sick of seeing me for sure.
We were going to try and go to the store, but Seth has been trying to get home in his 4 wheel dive truck for an hour now, so I'm thinking that's not going to happen.
Hope you all are safe and warm where you are!
Love (to eat something besides salad),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Mother knows best.
    I told you to have Dad pick you up!
    I have lots of food....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.